Sunday 1st July
Chiswick Pier Trust’s very popular annual family day
Come and join Chiswick Pier Trust’s Party on the Pier on Sunday 1st July for a great day for all the family. Enjoy the River Thames with free boat trips, river dipping, canoe taster sessions and, for younger children, fun and games with Amanda’s Action Kids.
We start at 11.30 sharp, and have a great programme lined up for you.
- FREE BOAT TRIPS aboard Princess Freda, a Dunkirk Little Ship, sailing from Chiswick Pier at 11.30 and then every 45 minutes throughout the afternoon. These boat trips have very generously been sponsored by Fullers.
- River dipping for children with Thames Explorer Trust. River dipping is great fun but can be muddy so make sure children are wearing closed-toe shoes (not open toe sandals) and appropriate clothes – then get stuck in! Meet Thames Explorer outside the Pier House at 11.30 sharp.
- Chiswick Canoe Club start their canoe taster sessions at 11.30.
- Amanda’s Action Kids – we are delighted that Amanda’s Action Club is joining the party again this year and Amanda will be doing 3 interactive fun sessions with the children at 12.00, 1.00 and 2.30. Sworn & Co have very kindly sponsored this activity. Also guaranteed to keep the children happy is face painter Cheeky Chops.
- A great selection of stalls to browse round, and lots of games to entertain the children, when they aren’t partying with Amanda, river dipping, going on boat trips or eating ice cream and cakes!
Plus delicious freshly cooked food from the BBQ and a Fullers bar serving drinks, while our ever-popular band Shenanigans serenades you.
Don’t miss this fun family day- put the date in your diary now!